Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beef Brisket Pt. 3

These couple pics are straight out of the fridge after letting the rub work it’s way in to the meat for 15 hours.


I have good news and good news... Which do y’all want first?
First the good news...
The brisket is in the smoker! It juuuuust fits as you can tell...
I may decide to cut the tiny piece on the left side off to make it fit better.


And the good news is now I have 24ish hours till it’s done. What? That’s not good news...? Gimme a break, it’s my first time smokin’ a massive slab of meat and I’m exited about it! It’s not like I sleep normally anyway. lol 

So the meat sits in the smoker untouched for at least 4 hours and then I can mop it every hour or so if I so decide. 
I’ll keep the updates coming... Anybody that wants some they are welcome to a piece! Just lemme know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment